For more information and updates on this project you can go to this page here:
Friday, 2 February 2024
A forgotten history, Windmills and Watermills of Nuneaton and Bedworth, Warwickshire
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
New Year and finally getting around to updating!
Happy New year to those who celebrate this period of the festive time. It has been a long while since I have posted on here and yet I have b...
-
As a working artist recently living in Nuneaton, Warwickshire, I have gradually focused more of my work towards the community involving art ...
-
I am excited and proud to present weeks of historical research, designing and illustrating (still ongoing!) of the Windmills and Watermills ...
-
Happy New year to those who celebrate this period of the festive time. It has been a long while since I have posted on here and yet I have b...

No comments:
Post a Comment