Saturday 3 February 2024

Community creative participation

I have set up a group for updates on the sculpture I am creating for Nuneaton and Bedworth in North Warwickshire. I am one of 4 local artists creating these structures to reflect the area and community we live in. If you live in the area, then potentially you could create a piece of artwork to go on the moving bamboo windmill I am creating.

Altogether I am looking at roughly around 300-400 pieces of artwork from the local community to cover the windmill that will be showcased in the area in July.

In the meantime if you are interested then you can join a Facebook group (you can join even if you don’t live there) or message me here. As a starter look at the poster I have created of a forgotten past. If you or any older generations have any memories, descriptions or photos of the mills shown, then I would be extremely interested.

So let’s “Blow the creative Energy, Weave new stories and Forge new relationships and community!”
Join the group here if you are on Facebook: Facebook Group


No comments:

Post a Comment

Windmill Sculpture: Scale model work in progress.

More work in progress so far on the scale model for the Bamboo Windmill Sculpture. I have been playing with the ratio on the peg gears and d...